Welcome to the PhoneTrack NexGen Mobile support page.
Thank you for your interest in PhoneTrack NexGen, one of the most advanced Call Accounting Systems available.
Following you can find the most common problems and how they can be sorted out.
Cannot connect to specified server
- PhoneTrack NexGen Mobile requires that the PhoneTrack NexGen system is installed at your premises and that the “Backend Server for IOS devices” is installed and configured. You must use the exact IP or Hostname of the server hosting the Backend Server. Also the exact port number that was assigned to it must be used on the IOS client. Please contact the system administrator of PhoneTrack NexGen to obtain this information. Please contact us via email on queries about how to obtain a commercial license of PhoneTrack NexGen. A demo package containing all software modules can be downloaded in the download section of this site.
- Please make sure that the entered Host Address/IP is correct. If you are using only one backend server then it might be configured only for intranet so that accessing it from the internet is not possible. Please contact the system administrator of PhoneTrack NexGen to resolve this issue.
- Please make sure that your device has currently ability to communicate wirelessly (Wifi or 3G etc.) and that the network you connect to is able to resolve the entered Host Address or IP number. If your operation uses more than one network domains, please make sure to connect to the correct one.
- When changing the Host Address/IP or Host Port setting you can use the “Test Connect” button to test if the entered values are correct.
Username or Password are not correct
- Please check again your Username and Password for correctness. Please contact the PhoneTrack NexGen system administrator to verify your account settings. Please note that the account settings are common with the other clients (PhoneTrack NexGen client for Windows and Web Access).
- Please check if the password is written in the same language as supported in your “Backend Server for IOS devices” installation. The backend server does not support unicode and will translate unicode messages from the client to it’s localized language. Please consult your PhoneTrack Nexgen system administrator if this issue should be the case.
I don’t seem to have access rights
- If the application responds that you do not seem to have access rights, then contact your PhoneTrack NexGen system administrator to resolve this. User Accounts for IOS clients are mannaged, as with all other clients, in the windows client application. They can be managed by going to the Main Menu -> Security -> User Management. Please make sure to grand access to all required forms in the “User Group & User Access Rights”.
- If you cannot “see” the required information or you do not “see” any records at all, then please contact your PhoneTrack NexGen system administrator to resolve this. User Accounts for IOS clients are mannaged, as with all other clients, in the windows client application. They can be managed by going to the Main Menu -> Security -> User Management. Please make sure to grand access to all required Sites in the “User Group & User Access Rights”. You most probably do not have access rights to any site right now.
The Backend Server is not registered
- Please contact your PhoneTrack NexGen system administrator to resolve this issue. The backend server needs to be registered in order to operate. Please note that the license information for all software (PTS, Windows Client, Web Access, Backend Server) is common.